Wednesday, February 15, 2012

{Snack Time}

I love this new product and absolutely HAD to post about it!!
I am a huge fan of snack cups for toddlers. They seem to love the independence of having a snack all to themselves and not having to sit in a booster seat while eating it. My problem with the cups is that they haven't quite perfected them yet. When the Snack Trap came out, it was the first of its kind and I was all over it. Max used it all the time. My only issue with it was that when the child sticks their hand inside to grab a handful of cheerious, golfish, etc, the little plastic fingers that make the cup "spill-proof" cause the snack to fly all over the place when the child pulls their hand out. Don't get me wrong, we used it to death and it was at least something to keep him from spilling the entire snack.

Oh, and we also tried Munchkin's version of the snack trap that was slightly different, and had a much cuter design (so important), but it had the exact same issues.

Well, now I have found a new favorite...It is called the Munchie Mug!!

Here are some picture of Jack and Lila trying out their new snack cups.

"Ummm, what is this thing?"

"Oh, I get it! Fun!"

Jack's turn

The fabric top is what makes this thing so ingenius!! And by the way...Is it just me or does this look like, ahem, a certain part of the female anatomy? (I know, my mind is always in the gutter)

This little guy just melts my heart

Can you tell that he likes it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment