faster than the last time. I am so busy, just like all of you, that I really haven't had time to dwell on things as much. That is a very good thing!!
Adam and I were able to squeeze into an IVF class this month...Yes, there is a whole class! Anyway, we were on a waiting list to get in and someone else cancelled. Yay for us! It is good news because the sooner we take the class, the sooner we will be able to get started. P.S. IVF cycles are like 6 weeks long. This is not the standard 28-day thing. This means that if the IUI doesn't work, we will be able to start the IVF cycle immediately after.
Speaking of the IUI, we did that last Wednesday the 9th. Now we wait two weeks to find out. We want this to work so badly that it hurts.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I can really feel your support and it is so helpful and comforting to me.
I will keep you posted.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment