Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hey Hey Hey Goodbye...Negative Nelly!!!

A couple of nights ago I started my period. UGH!! Had to go in for a blood test even though I knew what the results were going to be. Negative...Duh! So I cried...and cried...and felt sorry for myself and for Adam and for Max. And now, I am finished feeling sorry for us.
I feel happy for us. We have a beautiful family that are all here for Christmas. I cannot wait to see Max's face on Christmas morning. I am just so excited. I am so thankful for what we have been blessed with already.
I am also feeling blessed to have been given the opportunity to do IVF. There are so many couples that do not have the insurance to cover it and cannot afford it. As much as I didn't want to go down this road before, I now feel as though we wouldn't be going down this road if God hadn't intended us to. There is a reason for all of this. Not sure what it is yet. But there has to be something greater happening here.
God bless you all and your families this Christmas. Wishing you all health and happiness. Thank you for going through this journey with us.

2 comments:

  1. You and Adam are in our thoughts and prayers. Thinking of you often and sending lots of baby dust your way! ;)

    ReplyDelete