Tuesday, June 21, 2011

{9-months-old today}

Wow how time is flying by. I'd like to reminisce but life goes on and life tonight was all about baths. We recently started putting them in the set-tub in our laundry room because they can sit up perfectly in them and we don't have to bend over...Bonus! They loooove it. Just in case you don't believe me, here are a few pics of them sharing. I doubt they will be sharing much longer since they barely fit in there together tonight. I know these diapers cost more but how flippin' cute are they on these little baby bottoms after bath time?! Side note: haven't noticed how much darker and how much more hair Jack has than Lila. "Ooooh Mommy" says Jack. "Look what I found." Brooks only defense against ear pulling, tail grabbing, and child peskiness all-together is to lick their faces. It seems to work well,although, they do always keep coming back for more. Poor Broops (this is what Max calls him) Happy 9-month birthday babies! Love you with all of my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Love those babies to death. They are the cutest ever, plus Max. I never would have thought to put both in set tub, but good thinking, Mom. You need to be very inventive when you have more than one. Keep those cute pics coming. Happy 9 month birthday Lila B and Jackson.

    ReplyDelete