Sunday, September 18, 2011
{Is is just me or is my kid adorable?!}
While Max's Nonnie&Uppo were on vacation in sunny Siesta Key, FL, they kept in touch with him the old-fashioned way...With postcards. Every couple of days a new one would arrive in the mailbox. After the first two came, he would run down our private drive to check the mailbox every day! He loved the pictures on them and Nonnie's descriptions on the back. It was such a good idea to teach him about where they were and to show them they are thinking about him all the time. We took a video last night of Max showing us all of them and describing to us, in his own 4-yr-old way, what the pictures are of. I am not sure if you will find this as funny as I did because he is my son and I think he is adorable and hilarious but I thought I would share it with you none the less. Here it is
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment