Monday, September 5, 2011

{just a little eshopping on a Sunday night}

So Adam and I are huge fans of Amazon.com! We buy ALL of our diapers, wipes, and baby food from them through AmazonMom. It is an incredible idea. It is totally free to subscribe to and they give you cheaper prices on all of the products that we use anyway AND they ship it to our doorstep FOR FREE! Seriously. They also give you a free subscription to AmazonPrime which allows you to buy anything else on Amazon.com and it ships for free! Have you ever thought of anything you wanted that wasn't available to purchase on Amazon.com. The place is incredible. I digress...

So, the point of this post is to make a wish list of some of our favorite things. Some of them we already have and some of them we want to own.

I have wanted this for soooooo long. I am pumped about having editing capabilities. I feel like I am living in the dark ages. OOOOh, I also saw they are offering another $20 of the $79.99 which brings it down to $59.99. With the free shipping?!...Sold



Our family has another member named Brooks. He is a fun, sweet, adorable dog. He a 75lb boxer/rotwiller mix (mutt) that we rescued from an animal shelter. We love him dearly but he has what we like to refer to as a minor shedding problem. I hope that you can sense I might be saying that sarcastically...And anyone of my IRL(in real lif) family and friends know that Brooks sheds more than any dog on the face of this earth! Bold statement I know...but however, it is true. You wouldn't believe it unless you could see it in person.
Well about 7 years ago Adam started talking about this really cool broom he had seen on an infommercial. He never ordered it.
Fast forward to this past Tuesday night when we are discussing how we are going to split up the weekend chores. I said that I like to do the dishes and sweep/mop the wood floors. He said he likes to do all the "man" stuff around the house like changed out lightbulbs, installing child locks, changing air filters and refridgerator filters, fixing toys and other stuff around the house but he also actually enjoys vaccumming! Who knew?! Well apparently he enjoys vaccuming everything except for the stairs because it is impossible to get all the dog hair out of our carpet no matter what you do. We have tried everything under the sun and nothing really works. So then he starts talking about that "thing" he saw on TV 7 years ago and how he would like to have it but they probably don't even make it anymore. So I asked him if he had ever googled it or better yet, checked on Amazon...because they have everything. Guess what folks?...Found it. We will be ordering it immediately and reporting back as to how well it works. I am skeptical.



Here are some things that some other little people I know would like to have for their upcoming birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment