Hope you all had a lovely holiday season. Good news!...I received my protocol!! I know you are all scratching your heads going greeeaaat, what does that mean? It is basically a schedule of medications and dates for my IVF cycle. It is very exciting because it is official, this is really happening! The most exciting part, is that depending on my response to the meds, my embryo transfer will be on Feb 7, 8, 9, or 10th. Which means, Ohhhh Mmmmm Geeee, I will be pregnant until proven otherwise on approx. Feb.7th!!!!!!
Not only did I get my protocol but I also received an enormous box of medications via FedEx. I took a picture so you all could see what I am seeing. I thought the IUIs were involved, that was a drop in the bucket compared to this. It all seems very daunting when you are looking at a huge pile of vials and syringes but I am trying to take it all in stride. I am looking at it like, every injection I do brings me one step closer to meeting our baby. It will all be worth it in the end.
Now we know where to go to get the "hook up"!! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe all those meds, but you have such a positive attitude. I tried to leave comments a few times, but I guess you never got them. I want you to know that I pray every night for you. I want this to work so bad for you & Adam. You two are such wonderful parents, Max is so very lucky to have such loving parents. Keep up the positive attitude..its a huge part of success. Love reading the blog.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
Leah, I am the definite "hook up" if what you are looking for is ovaries the size of grapefruits and crazy horomonal rages...call me if you are interested ;) Love you girl and thanks for sending the baby dust.
ReplyDeleteMom, I know! looking at all those meds is just plain CRAZY with a capital K. Sorry about not getting your comments that you have left. I think I had it set up incorrectly from the start. So I have no one but myself to blame for me talking to a wall this past month. Thank you for your prayers and your kind words. They mean the world to me. Love you