about how last year at this time I was in the midst of our first injectables cycle and just about to do our first IUI. I was begininng to feel like having another baby might not be in our future. Looking back on all that we have been through, I cannot believe that just one year later we have gone from a family of 3 to a family of five! I also cannot believe our twins are almost 7 weeks old!...and that our giant baby is almost FOUR years old!! How time flies!
So here is the latest update to bring you up to speed.
At their 1-month well visit Jack weighed 7lbs 1.5oz and Lila weighed 7lbs 9oz. They are both eating 4.5oz of formula every 4 hours. They each have a bottle at 9:30pm every night and then go to bed. They usually sleep until 2 or 2:30am and then I get up to feed them again. Then they go back to sleep until 6:30am and Adam feeds them before he leaves for work. Honestly, we are getting more sleep with these babies than we did when Max was a baby. It is bizarre.
Ok that is all for now. I'm off to wash more bottles and burp cloths. Fun fun!
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment