Today is such a mix of emotions for me...I feel extremely blessed that we have been given the gift of these two gorgeous, healthy, amazing babies that are a week old already! I also feel the most incredible sadness I have ever felt in my entire life that they are not here at home with us where they belong. I cannot even begin to describe the hole in my heart and the emptiness I feel every second that I am not with them. I thought infertility was the hardest thing I had ever gone through. Then I thought this pregnancy was the hardest thing I had ever gone through. I was wrong. Having your babies taken away from you after bringing them in the world is THE HARDEST thing I have ever gone through. And even worse, leaving the hospital without them. I know I haven't posted in a while and I have wanted to so badly but I just am not ready yet. I will be filling you in soon with all the details of the babies "birth day" story along with lots of pics. For right now though, there are two pieces of me that are missing and that makes me too sad to talk about them.
I also wanted to add that we have gotten your emails, texts, and voicemails. They have meant so much to us and we are very thankful for all of your support.
Oh yeah, just one more thing, please say a prayer that Jack and Lila come home to be with our family soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment