So sorry...I hate that feeling...but you are right...like my mother always ...it all goes with it my valentine. Sorry I know that doesn't help. I really do hope you feel better real soon.
So sorry...I hate that feeling...but you are right...like my mother always says ...it all goes with it my valentine. Sorry I know that doesn't help. I really do hope you feel better real soon.
Feeling any better?
ReplyDeleteSo sorry...I hate that feeling...but you are right...like my mother always ...it all goes with it my valentine. Sorry I know that doesn't help. I really do hope you feel better real soon.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry...I hate that feeling...but you are right...like my mother always says ...it all goes with it my valentine. Sorry I know that doesn't help. I really do hope you feel better real soon.
ReplyDeletetiwce the baby must mean twice the vomit. Sorry Court, hope it goes away soon. Lots of saltines and ginger ale. that's the only advice I can offer...
ReplyDeleteJust curious, am I crazy or did your Baby Ticker jump forward by almost a month???
ReplyDelete