Monday, May 10, 2010

15 weeks!

Mommy's belly and Max's belly at 15 weeks


Monkey see, monkey do


How Far Along: 15 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 7 pounds. Dr. A said he was more than satisfied with my weight gain thus far.

Best Moment This Week: First favorite moment was when I picked Max up at school on Thursday and he gave me a handmade gift for Mother's Day. It was the first thing he has ever given me all on his own. And it was the first thing he has made for me, on his own. He was so proud to give it to me and I nearly started to cry right there in his classroom. It was a memory I will have forever.
Second favorite moment was on my Mother's Day which was celebrated on Saturday because of family functions on Sunday. On Saturday morning, Adam woke up early and left the house. When I woke up as he was coming home, he surprised me with my favorite breakfast EVER!...French Crepes from The Original Pancake House. He brought them up to me on a tray so I could eat them in bed. It was amazing!!! The thought and effort it took to surprise me with them melted my heart. After that, he took Max down to the barber shop with him so I could eat my breakfast in bed in peace and have some relaxation time. When they came home, Max gave me an enormous bouquet of pink peonies! Peonies are, by far, my favorite flower. When I look at them, they remind me of cotton candy, one of my all-time favorite foods, and they smell like heaven.





Movement: Feeling a few more stronger taps. No out and out kicking yet though.

Food Cravings: none

Concerns: Not much because my OB check-up last Friday went well. Heard two heartbeats on the Doppler, always a lovely sound. Like I said before, weight is good. Now for the not-so-good...My urine draw tested positive for blood. This came as no surprise because I have been in pain again for at least a week now. I can tell there are more kidney stones in there. Dr.A had decided to refer me to a urologist to see what our options are to control these recurrent stones. Hopefully it will be something really easy...fingers crossed.

What Is Coming Up This Week: Adam's birthday!!!!!! Love you honey buns!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...Way to go Adam...he gets the award for most thoughtful and sweet. Of course Max's gift, Don't you just LOVE getting stuff your children made for you!!! It's the best.
    Those peonies look incredible!!
    Court, you look cute as ever. I'll keep my fingers crossed that they will take care of those stones easily. I feel so bad that you are still having this issue. Take care and it sounds like life is going so good for you all these days. Soak it all in.

    ReplyDelete