Saturday, May 22, 2010

17 weeks!

How Far Along: 17 weeks!

Total Weight Gain: 7 pounds

Movement: I haven't been feeling as much movement this week but I also haven't been taking it easy as much either. I feel like this early in pregnancy, you have to lay down in a quiet place and really concentrate to feel a lot going on in there. I just haven't had time to do that in the past week.

Food Cravings: Creamsicles

How Am I Feeling: No kidney issues right now. I am extremely uncomfortable though. I think baby A is so low that it feels like I have a bowling ball on my cervix...sorry for the TMI. It feels like the pressure I had at 32 weeks when I was pregnant with Max. It really scares me because I cannot believe that I am complaining this early on, I have so much further to go. I am hoping that they move around and give me a break soon.

What Is Coming Up This Week: Max's first dentist appointment! Eeek! Excited and nervous for him all at the same time.
Also, I am finally going to get my hair highlighted...Thank goodness. I have waited as long as I possible could in this pregnancy to process my hair and now I am looking like a hot mess! Very thankful to be going to the salon.

1 comment:

  1. Ethan is going to the Dentist next week...funny this is his first time too.

    ReplyDelete