I bet that was so thrilling for him. He is going to be a great big brother! The Pic's are great, Your belly is adorable!
That's awesome! He looks so genuinely excited! Great pictures. What a good big brother he's going to be!
very very cute!
If we get one boy and one girl out of all this, and they bring me 1/2 the joy you have brought to my life, I can truly say I am blessed. All my love-----Dad
I bet that was so thrilling for him. He is going to be a great big brother! The Pic's are great, Your belly is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! He looks so genuinely excited! Great pictures. What a good big brother he's going to be!
ReplyDeletevery very cute!
ReplyDeleteIf we get one boy and one girl out of all this, and they bring me 1/2 the joy you have brought to my life, I can truly say I am blessed. All my love-----Dad
ReplyDelete