How Far Along: 11 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 4 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I have almost converted to all maternity at this point. I am still wearing a few non-maternity tops here and there though.
Best Moment This Week: The ultrasound on Wednesday!!! Am I allowed to have two best moments of the week?...Because my second would be seeing the pictures that Lisa took for us. LOVE THEM!!
Movement: Nothing yet.
Food Cravings: Milk, cereal (only the really bad ones though. Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops, Frosted Flakes, Corn Pops, Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries just to name a few of the ones I have bought and eaten most recently), Jell-o jigglers. :::runs down to kitchen to get jell-o jigglers and a bowl of Captain Crunch::: YUMMY!
Food Aversions: None really at this point except that I don't really want to eat much protein. All I ever feel like eating are carb foods and those are not doing me any favors because I am hungry all the time. With twins, I should be eating lots and lots of protein. Hopefully I will feel like eating more meat and eggs in a few weeks.
Belly Button Innie Or Outtie: Innie
What Is Coming Up This Week: Our 5 year anniversary is this Friday!!! Cannot believe it! Time flies when you're having fun!
I love that you have to wear maternity clothes now but you've only gained 4 pounds! You're going to be the cutest pregnant mommy of twins ever!!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are incredible and you look great!
Jell-O jigglers, now there's a blast from the past!
I had a dream last night that you gave birth to two healthy babies. The first was a boy and the second was a girl. However I get to name them since the names you gave them were very strange.
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable, 4lbs....that is so cute. Aren't ultrasounds just amazing. I remember the ultrsounds so vividly. I know I say this alot but babies are a miracle from God and you have been doubley blessed by God. So excited, love the pic's and all the updates. Keep them coming....
ReplyDelete