Here is the pic we got today
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Ultrasound today
was awesome! They finally look like babies now. Billy was moving all over the place and waving to us like crazy...It was really cute. I think Harry was sleeping or maybe sulking because Billy was getting all the attention. Both heartrates were in the 160-165bpm range which is great news. We got to hear both heartbeats...Oh how I love that "swish, swish, swish" sound! Adam says now he is sure they are both boys. I do not care either way...I am in love.
Here is the pic we got today
Here is the pic we got today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look at those adorable little nuggets!! So cute! Thanks for sharing your pics, it's amazing to see. I'm telling you, two girls are headed your way. Tell Adam to be prepared, estrogen is about to take over his home...
ReplyDeleteLOVE THOSE PIC's....You have a great photographer! :) LOL
ReplyDeleteThe pic's of your little beans are adorable too. Isn't is so amazing how quicky they grow from blobs to babies, it's an amazing miracle. I am just so happy for you, Adam and Max. I am thinking you will have a Billy and Harriet.