Thursday, April 8, 2010

Congratulations!...

To the Mergerle Family!!! Their beautiful daughter Samara is home with her forever family and we couldn't be happier for them.
You may have noticed the updated pics on the blog. Lisa Hezlep at Hezplep Photography did a benefit for the Mergerles. She did mini photo sessions at Alms park at a discounted price and all the proceeds went to the Mergerles. We thought it was a great idea and jumped at the chance to participate.
The pictures turned out better than I ever could have imagined! I will treasure them forever. The ones I have posted above are just a few that Lisa sent me as a sneak peak.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's great news and I love the name Samara! Court, the pics turned out REALLY good...Max is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa does GREAT work - those pictures are amazing!!! I love the little one of Max kissing your belly, it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Thanks Court! We are so happy to have our little Samara home and greatly appreciate the contribution. Lisa is an amazing photographer, she did an incredible job and well of course you all are so photogenic. Thank You again!!

    ReplyDelete