Had a growth scan and BPP today. Baby A=4lbs 9oz Baby B=4lbs 8oz. I am thrilled with how much weight our boy has put on, not so happy about baby girl though. I am very pleased though that they are so close in weight...that is a great sign. Heart rates, fluid levels, breathing, and movement were all looking great.
In other ultrasound news, she is now breech, awesome. He is head-down. Little stinkers. That is exactly the opposite of what they need to be in order for me to avoid a c-section. I guess nothing comes as a surprise at this point. It was kind of funny though to see them in those positions because they were literally head-to-head. She is standing on my pelvic bone, yay, and he is head-down with his feet in my ribs. They were so cute laying there face-to-face like that.
Next appointment is with Dr.A this Friday. We are going to discuss doing an amnio to check for lung maturity so that I can go off all these meds I am taking and possibly deliver early.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
anxious to hear the next news!! It's getting so close!!
ReplyDelete