I love this room so much that I find myself just sitting in the rocker by myself imagining holding our babies that we have been waiting for, for such a long time. Having this room ready makes me feel excited that we are so close to the big day!
Hope you like it.
The blowing tree decal that I must thank my dear (and very understanding) husband and my mother for putting up for me.
And birds...in my babies room...who would have thunk it?!
Also have to point out the video monitors that Adam has already wall-mounted and wired.
Cribs with coordinating pink/green and blue/green bedding. Turned out better than I had imagined.
Dresser and rocker/glider with a queen-size plush blanket for mommy or daddy to cuddle up with during those late-night feedings.
The diaper cake that I received at a baby shower for my Max. I L-O-V-E it and it absolutely HAD to be a part of this room as well!
These are the blankets I had made to match the bedding. So excited about these. I love how they turned out!

A closer look at them


Fully-stocked changing table. Love, love, love the safari decal above it!
Aaaah, the best kind of laundry...onesies, gowns, and blankets have been washed and are ready to get peed and pooped on.
Clothes in the closet and here is where the crazy comes out...This side is divided by girl clothes on the top rack and boy clothes on the bottom rack, all in order by size...of course.
And this side is dedicated to boy/girl outfits that coordinate so I can dress them alike for a couple of months when they are still little. I know, go ahead, point and laugh at the crazy person.
Here is our start to the diapers and wipes although I am getting this eerie feeling we are going to need to buy more...What do you think?
The nursery looks gorgeous - of course, I expected no less from you! I am shocked to see the birds in there, hope they don't freak you out in the middle of the night. Glad to hear Avery may have some "birthday buddies" - good luck with the test next week, I'm sure all will go smoothly and those beautiful babies will be messing up that perfectly organized nursery in no time!
ReplyDeleteLooks great Court!! Can't wait to see it in person, and to meet those little nuggets that will be here before you know it!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a page right out of the Pottery Barn Kids Catalog! Absolutely adorable or very chic! Looks like you have a ton of room in there too. Thanks for posting pic's
ReplyDelete