Monday, September 6, 2010

{33 weeks}

This update is going to be short and sweet. Not feeling well at all. Contractions are starting to become very intense and much more frequent. Because things seem to be transitioning Dr.A decided it was time to do the corticosteroid shots to mature the babies lungs more quickly. I received one shot on Saturday and one shot on Sunday. Hopefully we have stacked the deck in our favor in case they decide to arrive earlier than we were expecting. That is all for now. Sorry to be so vague. I am just in so much pain right now.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear there's so much pain. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for as much as time as possible before those little ones arrive. You've given them such a great home for all this time and I'm sure they will arrive happy and totally healthy. Baby lungs on steroids - better stock up on earplugs now! Thinking of you and praying for all the best!!

    ReplyDelete