Saturday, September 18, 2010

{35 WEEKS}

How Far Along: 35 WEEKS! hells-2-the-yeah!

Total Weight Gain: don't know the total but I gained that pound back...phew.

Movement: Big, huge, alien-like, body parts poking out of skin kind of movement...Gross.

Food Cravings: Meat, cheese, apples, grapes, water, milk, water, water, water.

Clothing: NO.MORE.PANTS. PSA(public service announcement):
please do not drop by our house unexpectedly for your own good. I will not be wearing pants.

How I Am Feeling: Contractions are starting to get themselves organized. They are becoming more frequent and more intense. Procardia is still helping just not as much as it was before.


Labor Signs: Yes! 1cm dilated. 50% effaced.


Other News: Here is my schedule for the upcoming week:
Monday: lay in bed
Tuesday: growth scan then lay in bed
Wednesday: lay in bed
Thursday: weekly OB check with Dr.A then lay in bed
Friday: Amnio at Christ then lay in bed and wait for results

It is a rough life I know. This not-rough life has been made possible by those that love me so much...you know who you are...THANK YOU!

1 comment:

  1. You are getting so close to meeting these two nuggets and we are so thrilled for you guys. By the way no pants sounds like comfort city to me! I chuckled out loud when I read that! Love the updates.....35 weeks along is just great....

    ReplyDelete