Thursday, January 21, 2010

Acupuncture...

went great! It was very relaxing. Virtually painless. I barely felt the needles and didn't even see them once they were in. It really just felt like she was tapping on my skin and then a relaxing feeling would begin around the area where she was tapping. It is hard to explain but I really liked it. It definitely helped my headache. Adam loved it too! He said it was better than a massage. We will be going back a couple more times before the egg retrieval.
Have a good night!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, What a crazy few days! i'm so interested in the acupuncture. I would totally do it too. I'm amazed with all that you are doing, Courtney! As everyone has reminded you, you are one strong girl! I think about you every day and know that these "headaches" are going to be well worth it in the end!:) Can't wait for Saturday!!! See you then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made accupuncture sound a bit intriguing.:)
    So glad it went so well for you both.

    ReplyDelete