I thought it would be fun to spit off some random things about me to kill some time and talk about something other than infertility. Here it goes:
*I think I am so much funnier than I actually am. Adam sometimes has to bring me back down because I am cracking myself up and no one else is laughing.
*I am in L-O-V-E with Glee. I was in show choir in high school and so proud of it still to this day. I am so happy that they are trying to make show choir seem cool, sort of (I already new that it was cool). Love it!!
*In relation to the previous fact about me, I love crappy, rot-your-brain, reality TV. All of it. I mean it.
*I cannot stand it when people put the toilet paper roll on upside-down...The toilet paper should come from the top of the roll, not the bottom. If I go to someones house and use the restroom and see this, I will secretly turn it right side up. I know, koo koo.
*I bought a "big brother" t-shirt for Max in 2008 because I thought I would be pregnant soon after. I keep it in the back of his closet and have never told anyone it was there. It was a size 24months and now he wears 3T. I should probably get rid of it since every season I go in the back of his closet to pack away clothes and I see it every time and it makes me sad. Whoops. There went the "no talking about infertility" thing. Oh well
*Not that this is a random fact about me or anything but I am so in love with my family. Adam lets me cry on him whenever I need to and doesn't judge me for it and Max fills my darkest days with sunshine and laughter.
That is all for now. Anything random about you I should know? Comment and let me know what it is.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you
ReplyDeleteFunny I bought Ethan A Big Brother shirt too at the beginning of 09' from Gymboree.....It says Big Brother 09...for 2009...LOL oh well he will still where it in 2010. :)...By the way tell Adam that you made me laugh ..when I read about how you change toilet paper rolls at peoples houses when they are on upside down because I like mine that way..with the toilet paper coming out the bottom. LOL...You would definately be changing mine....We are praying you guys! Keep up all the posts. I love reading them!
ReplyDeleteGlee is the BEST SHOW EVER!!! I even have Jeff watching it and he admittedly loves it. I guess that makes sense since he obviously loves show choir people! Oh, and I'm totally with you on the crappy reality tv - do you ever catch Jersey Shore? I'm just happy to know I'm not the only one letting my brain rot away watching televsision with absolutely no value!
ReplyDeleteGlee is as gay as jazz hands
ReplyDelete