Monday, January 18, 2010

And the headache has set in...

It is so much worse than I thought it would be. I have had a dull one for about three days now but last night was like nothing I have can ever remember experiencing. Wow! It started to get bad in the afternoon and just progressively got worse. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, I could barely blink. I felt like I was going to throw up it hurt so bad. I finally fell asleep at 5am. Had to get up by 10am to do my injection. It is so fun to shoot yourself up with the medicine that you know is going to make you feel even worse. Hoping that Lupron will end soon or that my body will get used to it so I can end this pain.

4 comments:

  1. Arggghhhh...not happy to hear that one. I know it's going to be worth it, but so sorry for all of the pain that you are going through in the mean time. I know that you have probably thought of everything possible, but does it help at all to lie down with a warm wash cloth on your forehead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw...love the new pics that you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear how badly you're feeling. If it means anything at all, know that I am totally impressed with you for all you're going through and are committed to going through. It's a very tough, brave journey and though it's something you can only truly understand if you've been through it yourself, know that I and all your other friends and family are in your corner. Oh, and can I point out that I think it is adorable and really, really sweet that Adam comments to you on here - what a good husband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh No...I am so sorry about your head aches. I will pray that these subside.
    You are such a strong person and we are thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete