Sunday, January 24, 2010
Suppression check
was this morning. Had a date with the "vag cam" (my nickname lovingly refers to the probe that they use to do the internal ultrasounds I have to have every time I go to the RE). I also had my blood drawn to check Estradiol levels. Ultrasound looked good, there is nothing going on in there, which is what we wanted. E2(Estradiol) level came back at less than 32. That is a very low number but a very good number for what we are trying to do here. Lupron is doing its job and has robbed me of all of my estrogen, hence the horrific headaches. All of this means that I got the go-ahead to start stim injections tomorrow. Woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I keep checking to see if you posted how your stim injections went today...Hoping it was successful. We are thinking of you.
ReplyDelete