Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just two quick things...

Number one: Have any of you seen the Cottonelle commercial on TV that directly relates to my random wednesday post last week. OMG!...How weird. Adam and I were cracking up! Please let me know if you have seen it. Leah...you must see this!
Number two: I have added a photo of Max to the blog. He makes me so happy and I thought it would be such a great, positive reminder to myself of why I am doing all of this. I will never forget the day he was born and how I felt that day. It was AMAZING! This picture is to remind me of that amazing moment and how grateful I am for it, every time I post.
Love you all. Goodnight

1 comment:

  1. LOL...Ok so I haven't seen the commercial but I went to www.cottenelle.com after reading this post and they have a poll going on for "How do you roll" "over or under"...apparently over is winning and I am the minority. LOL

    ReplyDelete