Tuesday, January 5, 2010
I have comments!!!
Yay!! I'm not talking to a wall! I have a big ass grin on my face right now. It feels really great to know you all are out there listening and going through this with me. It is beyond comforting for me to get feedback whether it is funny, sympathetic, encouraging, etc...I'll take whatever you have to give me. Thanks to my Mommy and thanks to Leah for being the first and second commenters. You guys are awesome and I love ya. Good work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, so here I am. :) I guess I'm just not good at these things. Thanks for doing this, I love being able to keep up without always doing the phone thing (you know how I am with the phone thing) I'm totally overwhelmed by this whole calendar/med cycle so I can't imagine how you are feeling. Stay strong and positive, I think about you daily (multiply times really) and know this is all going to work! You're too good of a mommy for it not to!
ReplyDeleteI finally figured it out!! I am so glad that you posted a pic of the med shipment...totally puts things into perspective!! I knew you were being so strong through all of this, but WOW, you are one STRONG cookie. I have a really great feeling about things and cannot wait for a month from tomorrow!! Thanks for keeping all of us in the loop...you will continue to be in my prayers!!
ReplyDelete