
Our little ones are growing up so fast. The embryologist called this morning and told us that we have: (2) grade:1.5 8-cell embryos and (1) grade:1.5 6-cell embryo with early compaction. The 6-cell with early compaction means it is beginning to move into the morula stage of development. The morula stage is when the individual cell walls begin to flatten against each other and the cells begin to communicate with one another. I'm sure you are now scratching your head...but this is really great news! I have included a photo of a high-quality 8-cell embryo so you could visualize what they would look like right now.
We are still scheduled to move forward with the 4 day transfer tomorrow morning, bright and early. I miss them and cannot wait to see them tomorrow!
Today is the day and I am so excited. I know you are going to do great. And yes you are more than just a little crazy with the whole embies thing, but I still love you. Remember to think nothing but good thoughts today. Cant wait for max to have a play buddy.
ReplyDelete