Thursday, February 18, 2010

I have to get this off my chest...

I realize that this past 3-4 months, maybe longer for some of you, have been all about me, me, me. I would like to say thank you for allowing that to go on for so long without saying anything or complaining once. For some reason, this infertility thing, much like pregnancy I guess, just completely takes you over and you never seem to notice it. But I have been thinking about this lately and wanted to say it out loud. Sorry for being selfish and never asking any of you "how your day is going" or "how you have been",etc. I realize it and I am going to try to be better. I hope that I can be a better friend/daughter/wife/sister to all of you very soon. Love you all and thank you for your love and support.

2 comments:

  1. That is the great thing about unconditional love. It is knowing that your freinds, family, and husband will be there for you without saying "what's in it for me". I am so happy for us and you. You deserve the world and I hope I can give it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're dealing with something huge and doing so in honorable fashion. I want to say thank you for allowing us to be a part of it and to be there for you. Don't feel badly for one second. Adam is right, that's what friends and family are for you and you would be there in the exact same way for any one of us. We all wish you only the best and love you!

    ReplyDelete