Friday, February 19, 2010

The nurse FINALLY called...

She said that they like to see a Progestrone level of 20 or above...mine is 189. HCG went up to 529. It is just short of doubling in 48 hours but it is not of a concern. I, of course, was concerned anyway (are we surprised?!I mean when am I not concerned?) because it didn't exactly double. The nurse put my mind at ease when she said that clinically, they multiply the first HCG level by 1.8 not 2. So, the 529 far exceeds that. Dr. T said everything looks great and we are right where we should be for now.
First ultrasound is scheduled for next Friday. This ultrasound will just be to confirm a pregnancy in the uterus.

2 comments:

  1. This is great news. So happy for you guys. Looking forward to seeing new pic's of "Billy and Harry". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the good news rolling!!! Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete