Wednesday, February 17, 2010

PREGNANT!!!

Yep, the results are in. The nurse called and said they like to see an HCG level of 50-100...Mine is 271!!!! We are over-the-moon excited! I will go back in on Friday for a repeat beta blood draw to make sure my levels are where they should be. Ideally, they are supposed to double within 48 hours. So, cross you fingers. Although, I am trying not to even think about that right now because for now, I am blissfully pregnant!!!!
Shhhhhhhhh! No blabbing! This is still a secret!

3 comments:

  1. Okay! So i finally had a chance to get on your blog and it looks like a picked a perfect day to do so:)... YEAH!!! I am sooooooo happy for you, this is soooo exciting!! I will keep my fingers crossed that you numbers double by the next appt., but things look great for now and that is such a good sign!! CONGRATS- love ya and miss you!!! Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! SO excited and Happy for you!!! CONGRATS!!!! Mum's the word. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not wait to get on here and see what today's test showed. I'm so happy for you both at this moment. You must be overjoyed. I will continue to keep you in my prayers as you continue with all the testing, etc.

    ReplyDelete