I went in to see RE yesterday morning for my cycle day 7 bloodwork and ultrasound. The ultrasound showed that the 8-9mm follicles that we saw on Thursday (1/28) had grown to 13-16mm...that is good...right where they should be. Then my bloodwork came back. My Estradiol(E2) level was 2006. It went from 309 to 2006 in three days!! A normal level for day 7 would be around 600. So, she was a little concerned that I could overstim and wanted to see me the next morning, today, to monitor me more closely.
I went in for another ultrasound and bloodwork today at 8am. When she started the ultrasound, she had this sort of puzzled look on her face and she said "Hmmmmmm, what are you doing on Wed?" My follicles, in one night, went from 13mm all the way up to 20-21mm. They are ready! Yikes!! E2 went up to 2726.
I was originally scheduled to do another Lupron injection this morning and another stim injection tonight. Then tomorrow night, I was supposed to trigger with HCG and then go in for my retrieval on Thursday. But, suprisingly, my eggs are ready for the retrieval early. If we let them go one more day without triggering, they could be "over the hill" as my dr put it. We want them to be perfect.
Adam gave me my trigger shot tonight at 10pm on the dot. I am scheduled for my retrieval procedure at 10am on Wednesday. I can't believe we have made it this far. I look at that calendar on the right side of the blog and we are almost to the bottom of the list. I feel like when I first typed all of those items out, I couldn't even envision being this far into it. So exciting!!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's incredible! Who knew you were such a overachieving little egg farmer!!! I must admit the vast majority of that post has me completely confused but I'm getting the basic concept - all positive news! Sooooo happy for you and excited for all that's to come. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThat is so wonderful! I'm with Victoria not sure I quite understand all the stuff you were referring to but I am so happy for you guys. Moving along so fast, this is awesome. Looking forward to your next post......more good news..I can just feel it!
ReplyDelete