Embryologist called today with my fertilization report. Of the 12 eggs that were retrieved, only 4 were mature. Of those 4, only 3 fertilized normally. This does not give us much to work with. I was hoping for a 5 day transfer but instead it looks like we will be doing a 3 day transfer. The difference being that a 5 day transfer is a more mature embryo and has a higher pregnancy rate than a 3 day.
Everything was going so well. All is not lost but this is a huge setback. I am crushed. Please pray that our 3 little ones make it to the transfer.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Courtney:I just figured out how to comment, so please do not think that I am not reading the blog and do not care. Rememeber we did not grow up with computers! I pray every day to our glorious father for a successful pregnancy for you and Adam. I will keep praying and I know our loving lord will answer your prayers.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Lynn
Praying hard!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAll is most definitely NOT lost. I'm rooting for those three little ones. If they're anything like you, they won't be giving up very easily!
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you and your three little ones...
ReplyDelete