EEEEK!! Looks like Billy and Harry both decided to stick around. Yep, that's right...TWINS!!! We are overwhelmed with joy and excitement. I am in shock...Adam is cool as a cucumber and seems sooooo excited...Max keeps saying "mommy has three babies" (good lord, let's hope not!! BTW: he always says three when he means two).
Dr. T said everything looks perfect for this gestational age. We go back in next Friday for another ultrasound and to see the heartbeats.
I know how exciting this is, and how annoying I sound by repeating myself, but, PLEASE KEEP THIS TO YOURSELVES. It is still very, very early.
My word Court! This is VERY VERY VERY exciting news!!!! I am so happy for you guys...and cannot wait to meet Billy and Harry. This is just the best news possible and a VERY good way to go in to the weekend.
ReplyDeleteCourtney, Adam and Max:
ReplyDeleteLooks like our most loving Lord has answered our prayers. What wonderful news. I am so happy for all of you. I will continue to pray for a safe pregnancy for these precious miracles and look forward to meeting Billy and Harry. Love you all. Aunt Lynn
You all are assuming too much........When Harry met Sally ?
ReplyDeleteOh My Gosh!!! This is absolutely wonderful!!! We are just so happy for you guys. Wow what a wonderful day. We got our call for Court Dates to Russia and you find out you are having Twins...Billy and Harry!
ReplyDeleteWe will continue to pray everything stays on track and Billy and Harry grow bigger and stronger. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I'm SOOOOOO excited for you! Guess all that overload of hormones explains the sudden craving for Kroger salad bar soup! I'd just like to point out that if these turn out to be two little girls, I'm still calling them Billy and Harry. Think they'll mind???
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the exciting news - get your sleep now...
As I told you we are so excited for you guys! What on exciting time. I like your dads philosophy ...when Harry met Sally. Keep us posted. And try and relax and enjoy the ride. I know easier said than done.
ReplyDeleteWhen Sally met Sally ?
ReplyDelete